Kontoor Brands is an American clothing company. It was a spin off from the VF Corporation in May 2019, and markets denim clothing under the Lee, Wrangler and Rock & Republic brand names. Kontoor Brands also operates the VF Outlet chain of factory outlet stores. Its head office is in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Stock in the company is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol KTB; market capitalisation in 2020 was about $2.2 billion.
- ^ https://businessnc.com/power-100-2020-qa-scott-baxter
- ^ https://www.kontoorbrands.com/news-media/press-release/48/kontoor-brands-reports-fourth-quarter-and-full-year-2019
- ^ https://www.kontoorbrands.com/investors/company-information
- ^ Riley Moffat, Anne (2018-12-06). "VF names planned jeans spinoff Kontoor, not Wrangler or Lee". www.bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2020-02-05.
- ^ a b Journal, Richard Craver Winston-Salem. "Kontoor begins independent life with focus on jeans innovation, attracting new customers". Winston-Salem Journal. Retrieved 2020-02-19.
- ^ Business, Paul R. La Monica, CNN. "Lee and Wrangler hope to be a hit like Levi's". CNN. Retrieved 2020-02-10.
- ^ Wightman-Stone, Danielle (2019-05-28). "Kontoor Brands completes separation from VF Corp". fashionunited.uk. Retrieved 2020-02-05.
- ^ Reagan, Courtney (2019-08-08). "CEO of Wrangler, Lee parent isn't afraid of a recession or tariffs on China-made goods". CNBC. Retrieved 2020-02-10.
- ^ Singh, Prachi (2018-12-06). "VF's separated jeanswear business to be named Kontoor Brands". fashionunited.uk. Retrieved 2020-02-05.
- ^ Editorial, Reuters. "KTB - Kontoor Brands Inc Profile | Reuters". www.reuters.comundefined. Retrieved 2020-02-05.
- ^ "Kontoor Brands, Inc". www.bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2020-02-05.
- ^ Bellis, Mark. "Reason's why Kontoor Brands, Inc. (KTB) is an asset to your trade with current Target Price of $34.44 | Invest Chronicle". Retrieved 2020-03-01.
- ^ "Kontoor Brands, Inc. (KTB) Stock Price, Quote, History & News - Yahoo Finance". finance.yahoo.com. Retrieved 2020-02-05.