Billy Reid (born June 13, 1964) is an American fashion designer based in Florence, Alabama. His line includes men's, women's, accessories and eyewear. His clothing, self-described as “lived-in luxury” and "broken-in luxury", is known for its classic styles in high quality fabrics with unusual accents and Southern influence. Reid summarizes his brand's concept as "American luxury built to last." Billy Reid, Marc Jacobs, Tom Ford, and Michael Kors are the only fashion designers who have won 3 or more CFDA Awards.
- ^ Al Urbanski, RECon Report: New times, not end of times, for physical retail Chain Store Age, May 26, 2017
- ^ LAUREN SHERMAN, Seeking Comfort at Billy Reid: The designer aimed to entertain his weary audience with more than just clothes. Business of Fashion, JANUARY 31, 2017.
- ^ Alex Badia, Billy Reid Men’s Fall 2017 Women's Wear Daily, January 31, 2017
- ^ Jean E. Palmieri, Billy Reid RTW Spring 2018: The collection featured soft, easy silhouettes in lightweight fabrics. Women's Wear Daily, September 11, 2017
- ^ Lee Carter, SPRING 2018 READY-TO-WEAR: Billy Reid Vogue magazine, SEPTEMBER 11, 2017
- ^ Cite error: The named reference
Laurie Brookins was invoked but never defined (see the help page).
- ^ Past Winners CFDA.com